Some Mac users have reported issues with OSX 10.7.4 blocking installation of both MAPublisher and Geographic Imager despite them trusting the certificate upon installation. According to the following post this is not a unique installer problem:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3941688?start=0&tstart=0
There are fixes that work in some cases on the previous forum but here is a workaround that one of our users developed that allowed them to get MAPublisher and Geographic Imager installed.
- Start installation of MAPublisher (will fail, but the Avenza Certificate will be installed)
- Open Keychain
- The Avenza Certificate shows a blue "Plus" -> open with double click
- Expand Trust und change the entry "SSL" to "No value"
- Close certificate and enter user password if necessary
- reopen certificate, expand Trust
- "By use of this certificate" change to "Use system standards"
- Close certificate and enter user password if neccessary
- Start installation of MAPublisher again
- Ignore certificate by clicking "Proceed", no changes shall be done
- Finish installation.
If anyone else is encountering this problem hopefully solves this. If you have any questions email: email@example.com