What’s New In MAPublisher?
- Fully compatible with the latest Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 on both Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac
- New ability to create and manage data links for MAPublisher documents. MAP layers in a document can be updated when its source data has been modified.
- New attribute filter capability to select which layers and attributes to include or exclude prior to import
- New geometry filter capability to select which features to include or exclude prior to import
- New scale bar styles and customization options including ability to save, import, and export scale bar styles
- New Visvalingam-Whyatt simplification method and fault tolerance settings to simplify art
- New MAP Tagger Tool ability to create custom leader lines with various arrow styles and an option to snap leader line to different positions around a label
- A new Point Utilities action that can rotate points to the angle of latitude
- A modified Text Utilities action that can draw a point for text based upon text alignment for indexing purposes
- New settings for North Arrow orientation including True North and a custom coordinate and options to use Great Circle or compass method
- New MAP Web Author HTML5 export customization options including adjustable scale bar
- A number of user interface and usability enhancements