Busy mid-town Toronto GIS software company, producer of the award-winning MAPublisher and Geographic Imager applications and the Avenza Maps app, requires a Customer Support Specialist.
- Investigate and help resolve customer issues related to the Avenza Maps mobile application
- Provide assistance for prospective customers employed in a variety of mapping / GIS companies, governments and educational institutions
- Assist the Avenza Map Store Team with georeferencing, map reviews and vendor support (as required)
- A minimum of one-year practical work experience in a technology/software customer service role
- Ability to learn new software and procedures quickly
- Experience and proficiency working with, configuring and troubleshooting Android and iOS mobile devices
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
You May Also Have:
- Basic understanding of general geography, GIS and mapping science foundations of geodesy and related concepts and terminology
- General IT (Windows / Mac / Unix / Linux) and TCP/IP networking skills
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite products, specifically Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Leadership and presentation skills
We have great benefits!
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Release Parties and Social Events
- And lots more!
- Please apply via this website or by email (jobs AT avenza.com) only, citing Customer Support Specialist as the position
- Strictly no recruiters / consulting inquiries