As a Marketing Coordinator at Avenza Systems, you’ll have an opportunity to experience and learn a lot by doing a variety of marketing related tasks. We’re a small team and this is a great opportunity for a motivated person to learn about many aspects of marketing across the marketing lifecycle – from lead generation to customer advocacy!
It’s also an opportunity to experience how organizations use a mix of traditional marketing, digital marketing, and mobile marketing, as part of a single – very busy team!
Some of what you’ll do:
- Help plan and manage our 7 social media accounts
- Graphic design for social media images, product screenshots, web pages, etc
- Writing blog posts, customer stories, and other outward-facing collateral
- Building email programs and newsletters in our marketing automation platform
- Help prepare for tradeshows and conferences
- Use Google Analytics and other tools for monitoring websites, e-commerce, and mobile marketing to gain insight into customer and prospect behaviour
- Learn to think like your audience to craft the right message
- Experience how marketing works cross-functionally with other departments including Sales, Development, and Application Support
Skills you’ll need to draw on and develop:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to research and learn independently
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with social media platforms, either personally or professionally (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Basic design skills, photo editing, etc.
- Great attention to detail
This is why great people work here:
- Cool, cutting-edge technology stack
- Real products used daily by thousands of professionals and amateurs, all over the world
- Informal friendly environment
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits plan
- Located steps from the Yonge subway line
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Causal dress code
- Education assistance program
- Lunch and Learns
- Frequent company-wide town hall meetings
- Software release parties
- Patio BBQs
- Free coffee, fruit and bagel Wednesdays
Strictly no recruiters please.
Only those candidates who are selected will be contacted but we would like to thank everyone for applying.