You will be working with a small and tightly integrated sales team, working to liaise with support and sales to help drive sales and provide customers with assistance. We need your expertise to elevate our team to the next level, while also offering guidance to our customers.
- Listen, understand and respond to customer inquiries about products, services, and orders.
- Effective communication with customers, sales team, and support team to resolve customer and prospect customers’ technical issues.
- Follow up and communicate with the Sales Manager and Support department for sales or technical support issues that require escalation.
- Work with Sales Manager to set and act on a schedule for aftercare support for customers that have purchased to ensure they are happy, getting the most out of each product and to gauge cross-sales and upsell opportunities.
- Validate and qualify inbound leads via website downloads, escalate up to Sales as necessary.
- Review renewal notices, documentation and customer invoices for errors.
- Take charge of and fulfill licensing, re-host and activation requests in a timely manner.
- Attend industry trade shows, travel when required.
- Have intimate knowledge of the products in order to offer excellent service
- Perform engaging live online demonstrations of software for customers
- Stay current with product developments and new technologies
- Report directly to the Sales Manager
- Manage weekly follow up list
- Excellent understanding of customers needs and ability to be proactive
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment effectively
- University or College degree or experience in a related field
- GIS or Cartographic experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years of working experience in a technology company, including extensive hands-on experience with insides sales
- Ability to write effectively
- Knowledge of Sugar CRM or similar CRM tool
- Past experience in a similar role in a small or medium-size company
- Experience offering customer support & sales on the phone or by e-mail
- Positive and upbeat personality to engage with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Informal work environment
- Free Coffee and Fruit
- Bagel Wednesdays
- Release Parties
- Social Events
- Travel opportunities for conferences
- BBQ on site for staff use
NB: strictly no recruiters. Please apply via this website or by email (jobs AT avenza.com) only. Resumes received by any other method will be discarded.