My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Accessing import files in iOS 13.3

Home Forums Avenza Maps General Accessing import files in iOS 13.3

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xavier 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kevinhultgren
    Participant

I was trying to import a route like I have previously. I noticed that I was not able to access my file saved to my iPhone internal storage. I was able to see the file, but was not able to select it. I’m using iOS 13.3 and Avenza Maps version 3.8. Is there a new version or trick I should know about?
    Thanks.

xavier

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your post.

The issue sounds like it is a file format issue, but I’m not sure without seeing it. Or, you may be importing in the wrong area causing it to think it’s the wrong file format. For example, you could be importing in the map section and that area will only accept Map type formats.

Additionally, if you could send an email to our support team: support@avenza.com and attach the file you are trying to import; they will be able to assist you and possibly replicate the issue you are experiencing.

When importing map features (points, lines, etc.) to the Avenza Maps app you have to import in the Layers tab or within the map itself. Here is an article on our support website that may help you: https://support.avenzamaps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035074752-Importing-map-features-to-a-map

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here