My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Avenza on Surface Book

Home Forums Avenza Maps Avenza on Surface Book

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    xavier

Hello Robert,

Of course, I have gone ahead and added you to the feature request so you will be notified as well.

Regards,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Xavier,
    I am also interested in solving the problem.

xavier

Hello Camile,

I’ve gone ahead and added you to the feature request so you will be notified.

Regards,

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you very much

whshome
    Participant

Please also add me to any post re being able to use Avenza on a pc or laptop. I am curious, one of your major competitors, Gaia, does allow one to view and create maps on their pc/laptop, and then download to their cell phone and use for navigating a route in the wilderness (and of course they also have the mobile maps and GPS that you have). Seems like that’s a critical part of any mapping software. But yours as I understand it basically only allows one to view a map of where they are and create a track, but you can’t then upload the track to your pc/laptop and save or print such. You’re missing out on being the very best mapping software for outdoor adventures by not having this feature.

Kate
    Keymaster

Thank you. I have added your email to our feature request!

xavier

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your post, I’ve gone ahead and added you to the feature request.

johnmoore
    Participant

I am a Deputy Sheriff and spend a lot of time in the national forest and have always used Avenza maps since they were PDF maps. We have always had the maps on our phones and tablets I was excited to add this to my MDT (Panasonic Toughbook) running windows 10 and we tried to add it to the Dispatch PC’s so they do not have to use paper maps. Was very disappointed to find it is not supported.

Please add me to the feature request

Kate
    Keymaster

Thank you for your post John. I have gone ahead and added you to the request!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here