My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Cannot Use Maps on New Phone

Home Forums General Cannot Use Maps on New Phone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bg2lk15
    Participant

I started using Avenza on a Samsung S5 with geospacial PDFs. The app worked fantastic. I recently had to upgrade to a Samsung S10 and had Avenza and two maps transferred to the new device. However, with location turned on, I can’t get on the map. I get a message “Not currently on map” even though I know I should be. So I Uninstalled Avenza then Reinstalled it, hoping that would help. Now I can only import one of two maps I really need and I still get the error message “Not currently on map” on the one I can import. When I try to import the other one, I get a message “Unsupported File Type”. I tried renaming the file and even requested another copy from the USFS but I get the same message when trying to import. Anyway I can start using Avenza on my new phone? Thanks.

Kate
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your post! If you can please reach out to us via the form at support.avenzamaps.com we’d be happy to help you with this issue! If you are importing custom importing maps (non-map store maps), if you can please share these maps with us so that we can test with them that would be great!

Kate
    Avenza Support

Anonymous
    Inactive

Having same issue.

xavier

Hi,

Thank you for your post! If you can please reach out to us via the form at support.avenzamaps.com we’d be happy to help you with this issue! If you are importing custom importing maps (non-map store maps), if you can please share these maps with us so that we can test with them that would be great!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here