My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Confused on my devices

Home Forums General Confused on my devices

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xavier 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

scott.g.abbey
    Participant

I have three devices: iPhone, iPad and the website. Virtually all of my purchases (and free downloads) have been on the iPhone. But maps don’t synchronize amongst the three of them. I don’t know how to logon to this account (scott.g.abbey@gmail.com) on the iPhone or iPad.

xavier

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your post.

What I suspect has happened is that you purchased the map without being signed into an account. This is a common issue with iOS devices since Apple does not force users to create/sign-in to an account prior to purchasing maps. This causes purchases to be unassociated with an account and when the user changes/upgrades to another device the purchase does not appear in the Purchase History or there was a communication error when you were purchasing the map. There is an easy fix for this.

I just need a copy of your Local Purchase History, this will show me your purchases and then I can find them in our system and properly associate them with your account.

To send the Local Purchase History, please open the app and go to Settings > General > Debug Settings > Avenza Map Store Settings > Local Purchase History and email this information to support@avenza.com. Once I receive this and verify the purchases in our system, I will add them to your account for you to access on up to 5 devices by logging into your account (head/bust icon).

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here