My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Announcement - January 6, 2022

To better support our customers and users, we’re shifting to a new community platform!

Visit the new Avenza Maps community board here

Visit the new Avenza Systems community board here

On these new community boards, you’ll be able to ask questions directly to Support, find tips and tricks, submit feature requests, and ask the community questions.

Coordinate info on images included in Exif data?

Home Forums Avenza Maps Feature Requests Coordinate info on images included in Exif data?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joe
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using an Ipad with location services on. When I submit a new waypoint and include photos with this I would like coordinates attached to this image. Can Avenza Maps record these coordinates and have a option to turn this on/off under the settings? I take hundreds of images of different environmental data,eg plants, trees and such. I would like to view where I’ve taken the photo not necessarily linked to the waypoint.
    I have viewed the photos under the Ipad Photo app-Albums-People and Places-then zoom into the images on a google map. I notice the image coordinates are not accurate.
    Thank you.

oliver
    Participant

Hello Joe,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please contact us through our Support Centre at help.avenzamaps.com so that I can help you with this.

Kind Regards,

Oliver
    Avenza Systems Inc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.