My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Features "Not on map", "Cannot show this placemark"

Home Forums Avenza Maps Features "Not on map", "Cannot show this placemark"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kristen_jurica
    Participant

Hi,

When viewing Map Layers from a custom map (the layers/features are linked to the map and were created while viewing that map), they say “Not on map” in the detailed layer list under the feature name. When I click on the feature, I get the message “Not on map Cannot show this placemark”. This seems to only be happening with custom-made maps (georeferenced pdfs that are used often). The issue persists for both Pro and free accounts on iOS.

I linked the layers to a map downloaded from the map store, and each feature has the time and date of creation where it previously said “Not on map”, and I am able to click the feature and jump to it on the map.

Unsure if this is a bug, something not built in to the app, or if I’m missing a step.

Ideas? Thanks for your help.

xavier

Hello Kristen,

Thank you for your post.

We are aware of this issue and we do have a fix for it coming in the next version of the Avenza Maps app, version 3.10. It will fix the “Not on map” issue.

This occurs on iOS only and it doesn’t actually impact the placemark or map feature, it is just throwing the wrong message.

We are hoping to have the update released next week, however, I can’t guarantee anything, something could happen.

If you have any questions or issues don’t hesitate to let me know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here