My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Hot swapping SD cards with maps

Home Forums Avenza Maps Feature Requests Hot swapping SD cards with maps

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  spatialsolutionse 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

spatialsolutionse
    Participant

I would like to see a fix whereby all the collections are stored on the SD card entirely so that each Project can be kept on its own SD card and simply swapped into the tablet before going out on the job. This would result in the specific collections and folders being ‘ready to go’ rather than having to be reloaded manually each time as a new collection. Like hot-swapping SD cards.
    I have just swapped an SD card from another tablet (different licence #) and Avenza doesn’t even recognise it (application not installed).

A second stage of this fix would be to keep the licence information in the device memory, and just have all the maps and projects on the SD card so different people in the same organisation (with their individual licences) can swap SD cards between them with the project information. Then when they launch Avenza, all the projects are ready to go immediately.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here