My Account     Contact Us     Cart

How to make a map to go beyond 180 degrees

Home Forums Avenza Maps How to make a map to go beyond 180 degrees

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mait
    Participant

How to have a map like this. Rectangular map with projection that is not exactly recangular.
    map

xavier

Hello Mait,

Thank you for your post. If you’d like to have a map that looks like that, you will need to have it projected into a conically projected coordinate system. It depends on the data you have available as well. Ultimately, it depends on your data. What software are you using to make your maps? Are you using MAPublisher to create maps for Avenza Maps?

Mait
    Participant

This topic is probably on the wrong section. I mean how do I project data so that it will show beyond 180 degrees. In this projection map has round edges left an right. How to fill the corners so the world continues there If you know what I mean.
    Shall I make new topic under mapublisher?

xavier

Hello Mait,

I would actually suggest that you reach out to our Support Team through our form: support.avenza.com That way we will be able to better assist you over email.

We can provide some assistance with your MAPublisher workflow since you will likely need to provide the data you are using so we can see if this is possible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here