My Account     Contact Us     Cart

MAPublisher locked after installing v10.6

Home Forums MAPublisher Licensing MAPublisher locked after installing v10.6

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kate 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maris
    Participant

Hello,
    I just uploaded and installed MAPublisher 10.6, and now can’t access MAPublisher functions because they appear locked. In Licence Management a series of messages start with “License version too low” and when I try to retrieve the licence the final message is “Unable to create lincence file at C/ProgramData/Avenza/MAPublicher 10/mapublisher.lic”
    Any suggestions please?
    Maris

Kate

Hi Maris,

Thank you for your post! This error suggests that MAPublisher was installed under different permissions, and you do not have access to write the license file to the default location (C/ProgramData/Avenza/MAPublisher10). To remedy this, please close Illustrator and MAPublisher, and then right-click on Illustrator and choose More > Run as Admin. When Illustrator opens, please go to the MAPublisher License Management dialog, and click “Retrieve” to get your license. Once the license is written in the correct location, you will no longer need to run the software as admin but can open it normally.

Please let me know if this helps resolve your problem! If you are still having problems please reach out to our Support Team directly via support.avenza.com and we’d be happy to help!

Kate
    Avenza Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here