My Account     Contact Us     Cart

MOB (one touch waypoint)

Home Forums Avenza Maps MOB (one touch waypoint)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mark.tarrant
    Participant

I’m have a quick question regarding Avenza maps. Its amazing software, and we have just started using if for aerial operation programs. What would be really handy is to set up a one touch waypoint drop option, for capturing quick waypoints in succession. Other older style mapping platforms we have used in the past, like Oziexplorer and Fugawi had a similar option called MOB (Man Over Board). Does Avenza have a similar option or can the user set up this option?

xavier

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I would like some clarification so I understand what you’re requesting, do you want a placemark to be dropped every “x” distance or time?

Or do you want the ability to quickly just tap on the placemark icon and it will just drop a point at that location without having you to submit information and fill out the fields? For example, you could have the Placemark information “pre-filled” for 10 different placemarks and the next 10 placemarks will drop in a specific order and you just need to tap on the Placemark icon to drop it.

Unfortunately, both of those aren’t possible within the app yet, let me know what you would like to see and I can file a feature request for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here