The following features would in my use case make Avenza Maps even better:
* Button to View/Open all placemarks
* Button to hide the topmost menu (with the file name etc.)
* Setting to lock the position of existing placemarks (to avoid faulty repositioning)
when active, the current placemark should be locked when the next placemark is created
* Setting to create placemark without text, and open keyboard immediately
On Android I need to do 2 unnecessary clicks for every placemark (delete text and open keyboard)
* Make the iOS Placemark workflow (creation, opening) the same as for Android
* All placemarks (at least on Android 8) are redrawn whenever a placemark is added/edited.
With more > 100 placemarks, this begins to take time. Is there a max number of placemarks?