My Account     Contact Us     Cart

synchronising on two apple iphone devices

Home Forums Avenza Maps General synchronising on two apple iphone devices

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kate 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

monikabinder2
    Participant

My partner and I have apple iphones on which we’ve loaded the avenza app. We use the same avenza account login details for downloading topo maps. However, we’ve noticed that despite using the same account the iphones do not seem to be synchronising. Surely if we use the same account all the maps that we’ve paid for and downloaded should be available to either iphone. What’s going on here?

Kate
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your post. In order to access purchased maps on up to 5 devices, they need to be linked to a Map Store account (free to create). If you created a Map Store account and were logged in when you made the map purchases, then you can access these by logging into the same account on the other device (open Avenza Maps > tap Account (head/bust icon) > login). If you were not logged in, or do not have an account, you will need to create an account, and contact our Support team directly with the Local Purchase History from within Avenza Maps. To access the Local Purchase History, open Avenza Maps and go to Settings > General Settings > Debug Settings > Map Store Settings > Local Purchase History. Once we receive this and confirm you have an account, we can add the missing map(s) to your account.

If you have any questions or problems please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team directly via help.avenzamaps.com

Kate
    Avenza Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here