My Account     Contact Us     Cart

Transfer maps to new smartphone

Home Forums Avenza Maps General Transfer maps to new smartphone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kate 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

walt.gallus
    Participant

Hi
    I have bought several maps in the Avenza store and install on my iPhone. I have now bought a new iPhone. How can I transfer the maps to thenew device

Thanks

Walt Gallus

Kate
    Keymaster

Hi Walt,

To transfer purchased maps between devices, the maps need to be linked to a map store account. If you haven’t done so already, you will need to create this account in the app (free to create) or through our website (avenzamaps.com). Once the account is created, if you can please send us the Local Purchase History from within the app, we will be able to add any missing maps to your account and provide steps on how to retrieve them once they are added.

To send the Local Purchase History, you will need to open Avenza Maps and go to Settings > General Settings > Debug Settings > Map Store Settings > Local Purchase History.

If you have any questions or problems please don’t hesitate to contact us using the support form available on our website.

Kate
    Avenza Support

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Kate.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here