MAPublisher 9.x / 8.x or Geographic Imager 5.x / 4.x / 3.x License File Retrieval
Retrieve a license file for a previously activated installation of MAPublisher (8.0 and newer) OR Geographic Imager (3.0 and newer); both evaluation and purchased licenses. Please read these instructions completely before retrieving your license file. If you wish to perform any other type of product activation, visit the Licensing Support section.
If you have already registered and activated your license, follow the instructions to retrieve the license file:
- Select the product and version from the drop-down lists.
- Type your Machine ID in the text field.
- Before finding your Machine ID, remove all peripherals (including docking station) then open Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
- To locate your Machine ID in MAPublisher 8.x or newer: Start Adobe Illustrator and choose Help > MAPublisher Licensing > License Management.
- To locate your Machine ID in Geographic Imager 3.x or newer: Start Adobe Photoshop, click the Geographic Imager panel options menu and click License Management.
- Click Retrieve.
- Ensure that the correct product and version is selected, otherwise you may not receive a license file that is compatible with your installation.
- The retrieval system will not issue a license file for a product that you have not previously activated.
- The license file will be sent to the email address used for the original activation.
- Licenses are uniquely bound to the machine upon which they were activated and will not work on any other machine.
If there are any problems, or you can not receive e-mail, contact Avenza Support at (416) 487-6442 or by e-mail at email@example.com.