Activate Evaluation License
Activate a 14-day evaluation license of MAPublisher or Geographic Imager. An email with a license file and instructions on how and where to place it on your system will be sent to you. If you need to activate a purchased product, go here.
Before finding your Machine ID, remove all peripherals (including docking station) then open Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
Obtain the machine ID for the new computer. The machine ID may be found as follows:
- MAPublisher 9.x / 8.x: Open Adobe Illustrator on the new computer and choose Help > MAPublisher Licensing > License Management.
- Geographic Imager 5.x / 4.x / 3.x: Open Adobe Photoshop on the new computer. In the Geographic Imager panel options menu (top-right corner) choose License Management.
- Before completing this form, ensure that MAPublisher (8.0 and newer) or Geographic Imager (3.0 and newer) is installed.
- The Machine ID is unique to that computer and the license file you will receive will only allow operation of the software on that system. If you intend to use your product on a different system, install MAPublisher or Geographic Imager on that system and obtain the Machine ID before completing this form.
- Users evaluating MAPublisher will automatically receive an evaluation license of MAPublisher LabelPro.
- If there are any activation issues, contact Avenza Support or email email@example.com.