Seattle, WA – May 7-8, 2020
Computer Classrooms in Seattle,
10604 NE 38th Pl, Suite 118, Kirkland, WA 98033
As the COVID-19 virus situation continues, Avenza has decided to postpone this in-person MAPublisher training session until a day to be determined in the future. We realize that these change of plans is inconvenient for you and your organization, but we want to ensure that our training sessions are safe to all participants’ health, our training staff’s health, and to the public in general. As we plan for a new training date, we appreciate your patience.
Whether you’re new to MAPublisher®, an experienced user, or simply thinking about a purchase, Avenza software training is a worthwhile experience. Get hands-on training from Avenza product specialists at one of our training courses around North America.
Who should attend?
- GIS professionals who want to produce better quality maps
- Map makers and cartographers incorporating GIS data to improve accuracy in their maps
- New MAPublisher users who just purchased a license
- Users who want to experience the latest features of MAPublisher
Cost of the two-day training course is $1,000 USD per person. Discounts are available to groups of three or more from the same organization and for returning students desiring a refresher or update. Major credit cards are accepted.
- Hands-on training takes place at a training center classroom where Windows computers and all required software and training data are provided.
- Attendees will learn the fundamentals of MAPublisher and learn how to use all major features. Attendees will also receive basic instruction on the use of Adobe Illustrator as it relates to MAPublisher and cartographic production. A basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is recommended, but not required.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring his or her own datasets. There will be some time at the end of the course to discuss these with an instructor.
- Attendees that are Mac users may opt to bring his or her own Mac and software. Make sure to inform Avenza a week before training to setup the system properly for training.
- Classes may be canceled up to fifteen business days prior to the confirmed training date (depending on the number of reservations received).