Toronto, ON, April 27th, 2021 – Avenza Systems Inc., producers of the Avenza Maps® app for mobile devices and geospatial plugins for Adobe Creative Cloud®, including Geographic Imager® for Adobe Photoshop®, is pleased to announce the release of MAPublisher® 10.8 for Adobe Illustrator®. This latest version provides user interface and usability enhancements for several tools, an updated coordinate systems library, raster ECW format support, and other mapping engine enhancements.
MAPublisher cartography software seamlessly integrates more than seventy GIS mapping tools into Adobe Illustrator to help you create beautiful maps from GIS data. Import industry-standard GIS data formats and make crisp, clean maps with all attributes and georeferencing intact using the Adobe Illustrator design environment.
New features of the MAPublisher 10.8 plugin for Adobe Illustrator include:
- User Interface and Tool Improvements:
- Multi-select attribute columns to batch modify attribute properties
- Line Plotter allows multi-select MAP locations
- MAP Themes now includes overprint options
- Document Summary panels will now provide MAPublisher “last saved with” version information
- Scale Bar, Create Legend, and Elevation Profile preview panel can now display background colours
- Raster ECW Support: Import and work with Enhanced Compression Wavelet files
- Updated Coordinate Systems: Engine enhancements including an updated coordinate system library
MAPublisher 10.8 is immediately available free of charge to all current MAPublisher users with active maintenance and as an upgrade for non-maintenance users starting at US$649. New licenses are available from US$1499. MAPublisher FME-Auto and MAPublisher LabelPro are also available as add-ons starting at US$499. Academic, floating, and volume licences are also available. Prices include one year of full maintenance. Read more about MAPublisher 10.8 in our release blog, or visit www.avenza.com/mapublisher for more details.
More about Avenza Systems Inc.
Avenza Systems Inc. is an award-winning, privately held corporation that provides cartographers and GIS professionals with powerful software tools to make better maps. Avenza also offers the mobile Avenza Maps app to sell, purchase, distribute, and use maps on iOS and Android devices. For more information, visit www.avenza.com.