Do you use FME Workbench in your workflow and produce cartographic products with MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator? Would you like to automate the data import process to MAPublisher after preprocessing the data with FME workbench? If so, you might be interested in our new add-on product MAPublisher FME Auto.
FME is a powerful software that you can open many GIS formats and transform data including reprojection and geometry operations. Once you complete the data processing with FME Workbench, you can bring those processed data into Adobe Illustrator. Furthermore, you can automate this process from FME Workbench to MAPublisher with FME Workbench file (*.fmw).
- Adobe Illustrator with MAPublisher 8.6 or higher
- FME Workbench 2011 SP3 or later
- for 32 bit
- for 64 bit FME Workbench, you will have two choices:
- install both FME 64 bit and FME 32bit on your computer
- install FME re-distributable available from our download page
- valid license for
- MAPublisher 8.6 or higher and MAPublisher FME Auto
- Adobe Illustrator / Avenza MAPublisher Writer on Safe Software website
- MAPublisher FME Auto on our Web site
In a future post we will look into greater detail about the MAPublisher FME Auto workflow.